The industrial sector has historically had a tough time finding enough skilled labor—but technology may be the key.
The industrial sector has become the “darling” of the commercial real estate market, and experts agree it’s likely to continue that way into 2021.
A panel of real estate and third-party logistics (3PL) professionals talked about the resilience of the warehousing and logistics sector and the resulting demand for space in the months ahead at this week’s Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals’ (CSCMP) EDGE conference.
- Doral Bans Gambling Amid Trump-Owned Casino Prospects
- Developer Seeks To Expand Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary By 316 Acres
- Automation Will Be Critical To Meet Industrial Labor Shortages
- 8.5-Acre Medley Development Site In Booming South Florida Industrial Market Purchased
- South Florida’s Outlying Markets, From Belle Glade To Treasure Coast, Heat Up
- Lack Of Land Has Industrial Developers Looking To Take Over Florida’s Golf Courses, Lakes And The Everglades
- Seagis Property Group Acquires Medley Industrial Property
- ‘Still A Little Bit Of A Secret’: Doral’s Transformation Beckons Newcomers
- 17,000-SF Doral Industrial Building Doral Sells For Over $3 Million
- Doral Seeks To Take Over Business-Rich County Lands
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER