Hernandez Construction, an affiliate of full-service commercial real estate firm, Stiles, has broken ground on the first two buildings slated for Flagler Global Logistics’ highly anticipated Flagler Station Phase III development. Buildings 1 and 2, totaling 235,000 square feet of industrial space, mark the official start of vertical construction on the 1.7 million square-foot Phase III expansion of Flagler Station, South Florida’s largest business park.
- Medley Industrial Site Trades For $38M
- Industrial Real-Estate Developers Are Hot On Cold-Storage Warehouses
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER