Since March of 2020, more than 700 new companies have started operations in the Industrial Park of Doral, and many of these companies were already operating in our city. Now they are in search of larger spaces in order to expand and improve their operations.
- Plans Unveiled For 820,000-Square-Foot Multisport Complex Next To Doral TopGolf
- Commission Advances Expanded Urban Development Boundary Near Homestead For Warehouses
- Doral Keeps Growing
- Cold-Storage Sales Set New Record Last Year
- The Easton Group, LBA Logistics JV Picks Up Former Badia Spices Warehouse
- Will Miami-Dade Move Urban Development Boundary For Industrial Park By Homestead Base?
- South Florida Industrial Leases Boom In ‘Warehouse Wave’
- California Investor Buys New Medley Industrial Park For $35M
- Doral Awarded WCCD Smart City Certification At Council Meeting
- Coffee Company Buys Miami-Dade Industrial Property For $10M
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER