Fort Lauderdale-based aerospace firm GA Telesis is leasing 96,389 square feet at Miami’s Airport East Distribution Center, according to Cushman & Wakefield, which handled the deal.
- Doral Population Rises 6.3% In A Year
- Florida Freezer Inks New 85,000-SF Lease At Southeast Frozen Foods Building
- Miami-Dade County Blocks Doral In Annexation Bid For Land Sweetwater Wants Too
- Demand Rose Sharply For South Florida Warehouse Space This Year. Here’s Why.
- Terreno Realty Corporation Acquires Property In Hialeah For $39.4 Million
- Foundry Commercial Acquires Doral Industrial Park
- Doral Vice Mayor Calls For Review Of Projects Tied To Former Surfside Building Official
- Developer Proposes 850K Square Feet Of Warehouses Outside Miami-Dade Urban Development Boundary
- CBRE Research Points To E-Commerce-Driven Need For Another 330 Million Square Feet By 2025
- Travel Tech Company Amadeus Downsizing In Miami, Puts 85K SF In Doral On the Market
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER