PS Business Parks’ leasing team at Miami International Commerce Center (MICC), consisting of Senior Leasing Director Jorge Rivera, Leasing Director Jorge Suarez and Associate Leasing Director Juan Mazuera, closed 17 leasing transactions for a total of 108,617 square feet in the month of February.
Miami International Commerce Center is a 3.5 million square foot business park that features a unique leasing portfolio of industrial, office and flex spaces ranging between 2,000 and 150,000 square feet.
The following are some of the deal highlights:
- K&M Handling signed an 18,000-square-foot lease renewal on February 23rd, keeping MICC Center 10, which totals 343,056 SF, 95% occupied. Casal Group represented the Tenant in this transaction.
- Sunflower Farms signed a 14,720-square-foot lease renewal on February 9th, keeping MICC Center 9, which totals 271,510 SF, 100% occupied.
- Caribbean Logistics signed a 10,000-square-foot industrial lease on February 8th, bringing MICC Center 3, which totals 257,640 SF, to 100% occupancy. Bahia Realty represented the Tenant in this transaction.
- Navi International signed a 5,400-square-foot lease renewal on February 9th, keeping Center 5, which totals 228,060 SF, 95% occupied.
- Palace Interior Design signed a 5,100-square-foot lease renewal on February 10th, keeping Center 6, which totals 234,000 SF, 100% occupied. ComReal Miami represented the Tenant in this transaction.