Stephen DiGiacomo, SIOR of DiGiacomo Group represented the tenant in the transaction.
Ceva Logistics signed what is believed to be the largest industrial lease in five years in Miami’s Airport West market.
- Amazon’s Plan For Massive Warehouse Heats Up Homestead Industrial Market
- Banyan Capital Buys Doral Office Towers For $43M
- CBRE Welcomes 50,000 SF Tenant To Centergate At Gratigny
- Florida East Coast Industries Breaks Ground On Two Warehouses In Hialeah With $20M Loan
- Doral Warehousing In Prime Position
- Why Warehouses Will Be A Good Investment In The Near Future
- SBA Disaster Assistance For May 2020 Flood That Affected City Of Doral
- Flower Firm Renews 93,000-SF Industrial Lease At Westpointe Business Park In Doral
- Duke Realty Inks 161,000 SF Lease Deal At New Logistics Facility In Medley
- Aircraft Maintenance Company Inks 81,000 SF Lease Deal
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER