Industrial continues to be the hottest asset type for investment in the major Florida markets, according to the latest “Commercial Real Estate Investment Review for North America and Europe” from Avison Young.
There continues a heathy investor appetite overall for Florida assets, while foreign capital from Latin America and Canadian investors who already have assets in South Florida are starting to expand.
Looking at real estate investment in some of Florida’s major metros, Avison Young finds:
- Fort Lauderdale: Investors seizing opportunity in suburban supermarkets
- West Palm Beach: Multi-family investment triples due to positive in-migration
- Miami: Industrial vacancy rates fall to record lows
- Jacksonville: Multi-family and industrial sectors earn most transaction volume
- Orlando: Multi-family transaction volumn continues to exceed expectations
- Tampa Bay: Strong economic fundamentals and steady demand fuel activity
Source: Florida Trend