This recent leasing activity in the building, at 3470 N.W. 82nd Ave., should create about 200 jobs based on the floor plates of the companies, Blanca Commercial Real Estate CEO Tere Blanca said. She teamed with her firm’s Danet Linares and Andres Del Corra to broker the leases on behalf of landlord New Boston Fund.
Blanca said the recent opening of CityPlace Doral, which includes residential, restaurants, The Fresh Market, shops, a bowling alley and a CineBistro dine-in movie theater, has made the nearby building more attractive for tenants.
“This has become a very urban environment connected to amenities,” Blanca said. “It’s an exciting time for Doral, the city, and this particular office building.”
- Amadeus North America, a technology firm that specializes in the travel booking industry, increased its square footage in One Park Square by 9,800 to reach 115,000. It has been in the building since 2012. Its parent company is based in Spain
- Sysmex leased 10,000 square feet in the building. The Japan-based company develops, manufactures and sells medical equipment worldwide.
- Legacy Fitness signed a 5,700-square-foot lease for a physical therapy center on the ground floor.
- Also on the ground floor, Vivere Furniture leased 4,500 square feet for a showroom. The company sells Brazilian-made furniture.
- Orem, Utah-based Unicity, a manufacturer of nutritional products, leased 4,100 square feet. Its website lists the location as a distribution center.
- Finally, Great Play leased 3,400 square feet for what its website describes as an “interactive gym for kids.” Jyl and Keith Camhi opened the first Great Play gym in Stamford, Connecticut, in 2006.
“The 281,000-square-foot office building is now over 93 percent leased,” Blanca said.