Donna L. Di Giacomo
Donna utilizes her commercial real estate experience to perform administrative functions at our firm.
Prior to DiGiacomo Group, she worked for several brokerages and development firms, including ComReal Miami, The Green Companies and Arvida Corporation.
Donna holds a BA in International Relations from Syracuse University.
- Medley Industrial Site Trades For $38M
- Industrial Real-Estate Developers Are Hot On Cold-Storage Warehouses
- Competition For Industrial Real Estate Around Ports Heats Up. Leading the Port Markets Is Miami.
- Rising Rents: Miami’s Industrial Market Leads Nation With Highest Annual Rate Hike: Report
- Industrial Tenants Face Sticker Shock Amid Spiraling Inflation
- Doubling Up: Ares Pays $62M For Two Hialeah Industrial Buildings Under Construction
- Two Warehouses Under Construction Fetch $62 Million
- These Four Miami-Dade Cities May Be Expanding. County Commission Will Decide
- Amazon Slowdown Sends Shivers Through Red-Hot Warehouse Sector
- Cold Storage Facility For Produce Planned In Sweetwater
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER