Donna L. Di Giacomo
Donna utilizes her commercial real estate experience to perform administrative functions at our firm.
Prior to DiGiacomo Group, she worked for several brokerages and development firms, including ComReal Miami, The Green Companies and Arvida Corporation.
Donna holds a BA in International Relations from Syracuse University.
- South Florida’s Largest Off-Market Freezer Warehouse Sells For $13.25 Million
- Bergeron Sells 9 Acre Assemblage Near MIA To Prologis
- A Sign Of The Times? Industrial Vacancies Increase In South Florida
- Industrial Spaces In High Demand, Leads Post-COVID Recovery
- City Of Doral Adopted Two Emergency Ordinances For Economic Relief Due To COVID-19
- ECU Worldwide Inks 164,000-SF Lease Renewal
- Developer Breaks Ground On Hialeah Gardens Warehouses
- Industrial Real Estate Sees Promising Future As Sector Benefits From E-Commerce
- Doral Industrial Park Targets ‘Most Active Tenant Segment’ Of Less Than 15,000 SF
- Miami Herald To Move Out Of Doral Location
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER