Donna L. Di Giacomo
Donna utilizes her commercial real estate experience to perform administrative functions at our firm.
Prior to DiGiacomo Group, she worked for several brokerages and development firms, including ComReal Miami, The Green Companies and Arvida Corporation.
Donna holds a BA in International Relations from Syracuse University.
- South Florida’s Industrial Squeeze Has Brokers Sounding Alarms
- Miami-Dade To Consider Proposal For $1.1B Cargo Hub At MIA
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranges $14.75 Million Industrial Property Sale In Miami Airport Submarket
- Seagis Picks Up Doral Industrial Properties For $29M
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Double-Header Valued At More Than $17 Million
- Multi-Story Doral Warehouses Proposed
- Bridge, CPP Investments Launch $1.1B JV For Build-To-Core Industrial Assets, Includes 2.6 MSF Development In Doral
- South Florida’s Largest Industrial Sales Of 2021
- JLL Capital Markets Closes Sale Of Miami Industrial Facility To Prologis
- GLP Capital Partners Scores $64M Construction Loan For Doral Logistics Project
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER