Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
Around midyear, Walmart will open a massive 1.2 million-square-foot e-commerce fulfillment center just west of Georgia’s capital.
Robert Zelis, vice president supply chain, Sam’s Club.com at Walmart eCommerce, says the new facility, which will house 500,000 SKUs, is just one indication that Walmart is adapting well to the changing habits of shoppers.
- Prologis Expands Industry-Leading Community Workforce Initiative To Miami
- Doral Business Forum 2018 – ‘A Look Back’
- Report: After Strong Growth, Industrial Development Slowing Slightly Nationwide
- Hialeah Gardens Identified As Next Push Outward For Miami’s Industrial Market
- Doral To Invest In Divisional Emergency Operations Center For Efficient Response And Recovery
- Brightline Parent Company Sells Industrial Site
- Terreno Realty Reports Sales Of Industrial Property
- Westside Office Plaza In Doral Secures 27,650 Square Feet Of Leases
- When A ‘B’ Is Better Than An ‘A’ For Industrial
- Greater Miami Is A Thriving Tech Magnet – With Or Without Amazon
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER