Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
Around midyear, Walmart will open a massive 1.2 million-square-foot e-commerce fulfillment center just west of Georgia’s capital.
Robert Zelis, vice president supply chain, Sam’s Club.com at Walmart eCommerce, says the new facility, which will house 500,000 SKUs, is just one indication that Walmart is adapting well to the changing habits of shoppers.
- Industrial Investment Market Continues As Florida’s Leader
- How Doral Morphed From An Industrial Business Center To A Luxury Enclave
- Walmart Fills Up Doral Warehouse
- Tropical Foods Beefs Up In Doral By Expanding Lease At International Corporate Park
- New Projects Expected To Boost Doral’s Population By 10,000 In 2 Years
- Miami-Dade Commission Approves Controversial Proposal To Extend 836 Expressway
- Doral Office Building Hits The Market
- Doral Warehouse Located Next To Miami International Airport Trades For $7.4M
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Doral Warehouse To Badia Spices
- TA Realty Pays $92M For Industrial Portfolio In Hialeah Gardens And Medley
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER