Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
Around midyear, Walmart will open a massive 1.2 million-square-foot e-commerce fulfillment center just west of Georgia’s capital.
Robert Zelis, vice president supply chain, Sam’s Club.com at Walmart eCommerce, says the new facility, which will house 500,000 SKUs, is just one indication that Walmart is adapting well to the changing habits of shoppers.
- Port Tracker Report Points To Import Cargo Growth With Tariff Hikes Expected
- On-Demand Warehousing: Coming Soon To An Industrial Property Near You?
- Miami Airport West Industrial Property Sells For Large Gain After Three Years
- Uptick In Business And Real Estate Investment On The Way Following IRS Guidance On Opportunity Zones
- Flagler Global Logistics Buys Nine-Acre Development Parcel Next To Its Countyline Corporate Park
- Amazon Plans New Facility In Miami Airport West
- What Makes Miami International Airport Special?
- ARC Sells Office Building In Doral For $12M
- Foreign Investors Continue to Prefer Industrial Assets, Latest AFIRE Survey Reveals
- Another New Apartment Project Planned For Downtown Doral Site
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER