The theme of tariffs influencing increased import activity at United States-based retail container ports, coupled with rising retail sales, remains fully intact with according to the Port Tracker report, which was just released by the National Retail Federation (NRF) and maritime consultancy Hackett Associates.
- South Florida Industrial Market Continues Its Evolution
- Blackstone Buys 9-Acre Industrial Site In Medley
- Medley Industrial Building Sells
- Investors Score Doral Office And Retail Complex For Nearly $7M
- Distributor Buys Doral Warehouse For $22 Million
- What Could Slow The Industrial Market?
- Amazon Opens Doors To Miami-Area Fulfillment Center. It’s As Big As 14 Football Fields
- Miller Construction Launches Three New Industrial Buildings In Hialeah
- Damn The Speculative Industrial Supply – More Demand Lies Ahead!
- Homegrown Logistics Company SHIPLILLY Rockets To Success
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER