Amadeus, a travel tech company, just inked a 115,000-square-foot lease at the New Boston Fund’s One Park Square office complex in Doral.
This recent leasing activity in the building, at 3470 N.W. 82nd Ave., should create about 200 jobs based on the floor plates of the companies, Blanca Commercial Real Estate CEO Tere Blanca said. She teamed with her firm’s Danet Linares and Andres Del Corra to broker the leases on behalf of landlord New Boston Fund.
- Industrial Warehouses: Riding The “Last Mile”?
- What Does The Heat Up In Big Industrial Transactions Portend?
- Duke Realty Drops $180M At Hialeah Industrial Park
- Doral Church Buys Former Home Of Univision’s “Escándalo TV”
- Doral Warehouse Trades For $10 Million
- Why Multi-Story Industrial Assets Might Be In The Future For Dense U.S. Cities
- Miami Industrial Market’s Future Hinges On Infill And Demand For Single-User Properties
- Brazil’s Dayan Family Pays $23M For Industrial Property Near Miami Airport
- USDOT Identifies 26 Projects To Receive $1.5 Billion: PortMiami Among Grant Beneficiaries
- 153,000 SF Tenant Inks Deal At Gratigny Industrial Park
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER