Logistics real estate firm Prologis, Inc. and the Miami-Dade County Public Schools opened the Prologis Trade and Logistics Lab at Miami Springs Senior High School last week, launching a career development program that will reach 300 students, the organizations said.
- Longpoint Realty Picks Up Warehouse Near MIA
- Brookfield Buys Miami Industrial Complex For $83M
- Miami Airport West Distribution Center Changes Hands
- Is Miami A Good Destination For Investors?
- Amid Shifting Winds, Industrial Stands Strong In Core Markets
- ‘A Downturn Is Not Miami’s Biggest Problem,’ Says Developer Armando Codina
- Industrial Outlook Calls For Steady Growth In 2020
- Doral Ranked 198th In State For Resident Earnings In 2017
- Organic Coffee Company To Open 33,000 SF Distribution Facility In Miami
- Vacant Industrial Distribution Building Under Redevelopment In Doral Sells For $14 Million
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER