Honeywell International sold an industrial building in Medley for $5.2 million to a company tied to South Florida real estate investor Leo Ghitis.
- South Florida Industrial Market Continues Its Evolution
- Blackstone Buys 9-Acre Industrial Site In Medley
- Medley Industrial Building Sells
- Investors Score Doral Office And Retail Complex For Nearly $7M
- Distributor Buys Doral Warehouse For $22 Million
- What Could Slow The Industrial Market?
- Amazon Opens Doors To Miami-Area Fulfillment Center. It’s As Big As 14 Football Fields
- Miller Construction Launches Three New Industrial Buildings In Hialeah
- Damn The Speculative Industrial Supply – More Demand Lies Ahead!
- Homegrown Logistics Company SHIPLILLY Rockets To Success
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER