Duke Realty just paid $34.4 to Florida East Coast Industries to buy another warehouse at one of Miami-Dade County’s largest industrial parks.
New Jersey-based Prudential Life Insurance Company just took out a $46.8 million mortgage on a huge distribution center in Hialeah, according to Miami-Dade County records.
- Homegrown Logistics Company SHIPLILLY Rockets To Success
- Cold Is The Hottest New Real Estate Investment
- Seaport Markets Outperform U.S. Industrial Overall
- As Records Fall, South Florida Industrial CRE Lures Institutional Capital To Local Projects
- Industrial Real Estate Demand Growth Is Decelerating
- Prologis Trade And Logistics Lab Opens In Miami
- Miami International Airport Due Billions In Upgrades
- Opportunity Zones Seen As A Bonus Rather Than Driving Force On Deals
- Doral Among The 10 Best Small Cities For Entrepreneurs
- Port Tracker Report Points To Import Cargo Growth With Tariff Hikes Expected
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER