Duke Realty just paid $34.4 to Florida East Coast Industries to buy another warehouse at one of Miami-Dade County’s largest industrial parks.
New Jersey-based Prudential Life Insurance Company just took out a $46.8 million mortgage on a huge distribution center in Hialeah, according to Miami-Dade County records.
- Ram Tool Signs Long-Term Lease Deal At International Corporate Park
- New 2018 Report Outlines Doral’s Flood Protection Efforts
- Double-Decker Toll Lanes May Be Coming To The Palmetto Expressway In Miami-Dade
- Real Estate And Construction: A Dynamic Force In Doral
- Business Forum Group Showcases Key Industry Sectors In 2019
- South Florida Industrial Owners Believe Strong Demand Will Offset Market Headwinds
- DiGiacomo Negotiates 50,000 SF Lease Renewal For FastKit Corporation
- Suburbs Are The New South Florida Office Magnet
- Blue Water Shipping Leases 69,500 SF At Miami Logistics Center
- Codina Partners Launches Leasing For Beacon Logistics Park
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER