Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
A team of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recently represented longtime client Invesco Advisers, Inc. in the joint venture purchase of seven industrial properties in South Florida, totaling 675,387 square feet, for $98 million.
- Industrial Investment Market Continues As Florida’s Leader
- How Doral Morphed From An Industrial Business Center To A Luxury Enclave
- Walmart Fills Up Doral Warehouse
- Tropical Foods Beefs Up In Doral By Expanding Lease At International Corporate Park
- New Projects Expected To Boost Doral’s Population By 10,000 In 2 Years
- Miami-Dade Commission Approves Controversial Proposal To Extend 836 Expressway
- Doral Office Building Hits The Market
- Doral Warehouse Located Next To Miami International Airport Trades For $7.4M
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Doral Warehouse To Badia Spices
- TA Realty Pays $92M For Industrial Portfolio In Hialeah Gardens And Medley
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER