Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
A team of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recently represented longtime client Invesco Advisers, Inc. in the joint venture purchase of seven industrial properties in South Florida, totaling 675,387 square feet, for $98 million.
- Miami-Dade Buys A ‘Buffer Zone’ In Doral
- Terra and Terranova Plan Retail And Industrial Project In Doral
- Business Forum Group Showcases Key Investment Sector In Doral In 2019
- Mayor Gimenez Says ‘Miami-Dade County Had A Strong 2018’ At Annual State Of The County Address
- Tax Perk Meant For Mom-And-Pop Owners Will Instead Benefit Major Property Investors
- Investors Dash Into Miami Opportunity Zones
- South Florida Industrial Construction To Decline In 2019: CIASF Report
- Doral Gets Its First Hospital
- Terrano Sells Doral Office Building
- Doral Receives World Council Platinum Certification For A Second Year
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER