Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
A team of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recently represented longtime client Invesco Advisers, Inc. in the joint venture purchase of seven industrial properties in South Florida, totaling 675,387 square feet, for $98 million.
- Port Tracker Report Points To Import Cargo Growth With Tariff Hikes Expected
- On-Demand Warehousing: Coming Soon To An Industrial Property Near You?
- Miami Airport West Industrial Property Sells For Large Gain After Three Years
- Uptick In Business And Real Estate Investment On The Way Following IRS Guidance On Opportunity Zones
- Flagler Global Logistics Buys Nine-Acre Development Parcel Next To Its Countyline Corporate Park
- Amazon Plans New Facility In Miami Airport West
- What Makes Miami International Airport Special?
- ARC Sells Office Building In Doral For $12M
- Foreign Investors Continue to Prefer Industrial Assets, Latest AFIRE Survey Reveals
- Another New Apartment Project Planned For Downtown Doral Site
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER