Walmart Inc. just signed a lease for 56,800 square feet in Doral. The retail giant will take the entire warehouse at 1430 Northwest 88th Avenue.
A team of Greenberg Traurig attorneys recently represented longtime client Invesco Advisers, Inc. in the joint venture purchase of seven industrial properties in South Florida, totaling 675,387 square feet, for $98 million.
- Prologis Expands Industry-Leading Community Workforce Initiative To Miami
- Doral Business Forum 2018 – ‘A Look Back’
- Report: After Strong Growth, Industrial Development Slowing Slightly Nationwide
- Hialeah Gardens Identified As Next Push Outward For Miami’s Industrial Market
- Doral To Invest In Divisional Emergency Operations Center For Efficient Response And Recovery
- Brightline Parent Company Sells Industrial Site
- Terreno Realty Reports Sales Of Industrial Property
- Westside Office Plaza In Doral Secures 27,650 Square Feet Of Leases
- When A ‘B’ Is Better Than An ‘A’ For Industrial
- Greater Miami Is A Thriving Tech Magnet – With Or Without Amazon
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER