Industrial real estate―defined as warehouses, distribution centers, flex spaces and other industrial buildings with storage facilities―is one of the few traditional property sectors that has sustained demand in the past five years, earning it golden child status. But that may be about to change, according to newly published research from Deloitte, that predicts that industrial real estate’s growth momentum could be in trouble.
- South Florida Industrial Market Continues Its Evolution
- Blackstone Buys 9-Acre Industrial Site In Medley
- Medley Industrial Building Sells
- Investors Score Doral Office And Retail Complex For Nearly $7M
- Distributor Buys Doral Warehouse For $22 Million
- What Could Slow The Industrial Market?
- Amazon Opens Doors To Miami-Area Fulfillment Center. It’s As Big As 14 Football Fields
- Miller Construction Launches Three New Industrial Buildings In Hialeah
- Damn The Speculative Industrial Supply – More Demand Lies Ahead!
- Homegrown Logistics Company SHIPLILLY Rockets To Success
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER