The theme of tariffs influencing increased import activity at United States-based retail container ports, coupled with rising retail sales, remains fully intact with according to the Port Tracker report, which was just released by the National Retail Federation (NRF) and maritime consultancy Hackett Associates.
- Port Tracker Report Points To Import Cargo Growth With Tariff Hikes Expected
- On-Demand Warehousing: Coming Soon To An Industrial Property Near You?
- Miami Airport West Industrial Property Sells For Large Gain After Three Years
- Uptick In Business And Real Estate Investment On The Way Following IRS Guidance On Opportunity Zones
- Flagler Global Logistics Buys Nine-Acre Development Parcel Next To Its Countyline Corporate Park
- Amazon Plans New Facility In Miami Airport West
- What Makes Miami International Airport Special?
- ARC Sells Office Building In Doral For $12M
- Foreign Investors Continue to Prefer Industrial Assets, Latest AFIRE Survey Reveals
- Another New Apartment Project Planned For Downtown Doral Site
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER