CC Residential, led by developers Armando Codina and James Carr, landed a $43.3 million bank loan to finance construction of an apartment building in Doral.
- Industrial Warehouses: Riding The “Last Mile”?
- What Does The Heat Up In Big Industrial Transactions Portend?
- Duke Realty Drops $180M At Hialeah Industrial Park
- Doral Church Buys Former Home Of Univision’s “Escándalo TV”
- Doral Warehouse Trades For $10 Million
- Why Multi-Story Industrial Assets Might Be In The Future For Dense U.S. Cities
- Miami Industrial Market’s Future Hinges On Infill And Demand For Single-User Properties
- Brazil’s Dayan Family Pays $23M For Industrial Property Near Miami Airport
- USDOT Identifies 26 Projects To Receive $1.5 Billion: PortMiami Among Grant Beneficiaries
- 153,000 SF Tenant Inks Deal At Gratigny Industrial Park
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER