International logistics company Kuehne + Nagel Group just expanded its footprint in Miami-Dade County with a 109,000-square-foot lease at the recently completed Miami Logistics Center in Hialeah Gardens.
A trucking terminal warehouse near Miami International Airport just sold for $8.45 million to Southeastern Freight Lines, a Lexington, South Carolina-based trucking company.
- Miami Industrial Market’s Future Hinges On Infill And Demand For Single-User Properties
- Brazil’s Dayan Family Pays $23M For Industrial Property Near Miami Airport
- USDOT Identifies 26 Projects To Receive $1.5 Billion: PortMiami Among Grant Beneficiaries
- 153,000 SF Tenant Inks Deal At Gratigny Industrial Park
- Logistics Company Relocates From Hialeah To Doral, Inking 44,000 SF Lease
- More Developers, Investors Turning To Parking As An Industrial Product Type
- Commercial Roofing Company Inks 22,000 SF Doral Lease Deal
- Terra, AvalonBay Buy Doral Office Park For Mixed-Use Development
- Miami-Dade’s Industrial Market Still Booming In Q1: Report
- A New Trade Record Is On the Horizon For PortMiami In 2018
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER