A recent industrial lease renewal here illustrates at least two trends and maybe a third as well: Landlords are important in any market but particularly in tight ones. And long-term lease renewals continue to be popular.
Transwestern’s South Florida industrial team has secured a 44,101-square-foot lease renewal with Univar USA at a 64,086-square-foot industrial building at 7120 NW 74th Ave. in Miami.
- Doral Gets Its First Hospital
- Terrano Sells Doral Office Building
- Doral Receives World Council Platinum Certification For A Second Year
- Widening Of Busy NW 25th Street Approved By Transportation Planning Organization To Alleviate Traffic In Doral
- Miami International Airport To Spend $1.45 Billion On Improvements Over The Next Three Years
- Duke Realty Pays $34M To Add To Its Warehouse Portfolio
- Doral Warehouse Trades For $4.23 Million
- Facing Labor Shortage, CRE Companies Reach Into High Schools For Recruits
- South Florida’s Priciest Industrial Sales In 2018
- DiGiacomo Group’s Patricia Marquez Reps Tenant In 25,000 SF, 10-Year Office Lease Deal
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER