A recent industrial lease renewal here illustrates at least two trends and maybe a third as well: Landlords are important in any market but particularly in tight ones. And long-term lease renewals continue to be popular.
Transwestern’s South Florida industrial team has secured a 44,101-square-foot lease renewal with Univar USA at a 64,086-square-foot industrial building at 7120 NW 74th Ave. in Miami.
- Foreign Investors Continue to Prefer Industrial Assets, Latest AFIRE Survey Reveals
- Another New Apartment Project Planned For Downtown Doral Site
- Doral Named Finalist For Nationwide All-America City Award
- CEVA Logistics Renews 365,000-SF Industrial Lease
- Kendall Regional Medical Center Becomes Leading Healthcare Provider In Doral With City’s Freestanding Emergency Room
- Ram Tool Signs Long-Term Lease Deal At International Corporate Park
- New 2018 Report Outlines Doral’s Flood Protection Efforts
- Double-Decker Toll Lanes May Be Coming To The Palmetto Expressway In Miami-Dade
- Real Estate And Construction: A Dynamic Force In Doral
- Business Forum Group Showcases Key Industry Sectors In 2019
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER