The parcels have been purchased for nearly $18 per square foot.Two parcels in the heart of Doral have been purchased for $4,400,000, or nearly $18.00 per square foot.
Stephen DiGiacomo, SIOR of DiGiacomo Group represented the tenant in the transaction.
- Miami Wants Rail Permits. Trump: ‘We’ll Get Them For You So Fast Your Head Will Spin.’
- Four Predictions For The Industrial Market In 2018
- Why U.S. Manufacturers Should Invest On Their Future In 2018
- Terra’s $72 Million Sale Of Doral Commons Is A Sign Of Strong Market In Doral
- Partnership Buys Doral Transal Business Park For $22.8M
- Large Window Covering Manufacturer Leases 110,000 SF For Its New Headquarters
- Codina Partners Adds 17 Acres To Planned Beacon Logistics Park In Hialeah, As Firm Returns To Industrial Roots
- Duke Realty Pays $35.7M For Medley Lumberyard; Planning Distribution Warehouses
- Doral Retail Plaza Sells For $514 PSF
- Doral’s Office Market Seeing Unprecedented Rental Rate Growth
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER