Badia Spices, Inc., represented by Tom Kimen and Dalton Easton of Easton & Associates, purchased the building from Lagunita Holdings, Inc., for $9,500,000, or $175 per square foot.
Hialeah’s industrial market is showing no signs of a slowdown.
TA Realty just paid $92.25 million for a ten-parcel industrial portfolio in Medley and Hialeah Gardens. Miami-based commercial real estate firm Cofe Properties sold the nearly 932,500-square-foot portfolio.
Property records show Cofe bought the assemblage in 2013 for $48.3 million.
- DiGiacomo Group Negotiates Sale Of Doral Warehouse To Badia Spices
- TA Realty Pays $92M For Industrial Portfolio In Hialeah Gardens And Medley
- DiGiacomo Group’s Patricia Marquez Negotiates Sale Of 2.31 Acres In Doral
- 112,000 Square Feet Of Space Leased In Miami Airport Industrial Submarket
- New Doral Office Building Goes On The Block
- Three Warehouse Leases Completed In The Past 60 Days At The Miami Industrial Logistics Center In Hialeah
- Interworld Freight Line Inks 63,300-SF Lease Deal At Flagler Station
- Venture X Expands Into Downtown Doral
- Elion Partners Expands South Florida Footprint With Doral Industrial Investment
- Tech Companies Are Forcing Developers To Redesign Traditional Warehouse Spaces
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER