Donna L. Di Giacomo
Donna utilizes her commercial real estate experience to perform administrative functions at our firm.
Prior to DiGiacomo Group, she worked for several brokerages and development firms, including ComReal Miami, The Green Companies and Arvida Corporation.
Donna holds a BA in International Relations from Syracuse University.
- Retailers Look To Industrial Buildings To Avoid Main Street Rents
- South Florida’s Industrial Sales Jump To Over $1B In Q3 2019
- Why Real Estate Investors Are Warming Up To The Risky Business Of Cold Storage
- US Industrial Sales Prices Increase In Key Markets
- Centro Logistics Industrial Development Site Purchased For $25 Million
- Multi-Market CRE Firm Acquires 18-Acre Industrial Site In Miami’s Popular Medley Submarket
- Industrial Warehouse Users Have A Little More Elbow Room. But It Won’t Last Long
- 120,000 SF Industrial Lease Secured At Miami Logistics Park
- Foundry Commercial Plans 320,000 SF Spec Industrial Development In Hialeah Gardens
- Miami Is At The Forefront Of New Industrial Spaces Created For Work And Play
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER