Donna L. Di Giacomo
Donna utilizes her commercial real estate experience to perform administrative functions at our firm.
Prior to DiGiacomo Group, she worked for several brokerages and development firms, including ComReal Miami, The Green Companies and Arvida Corporation.
Donna holds a BA in International Relations from Syracuse University.
- Industrial Warehouses: Riding The “Last Mile”?
- What Does The Heat Up In Big Industrial Transactions Portend?
- Duke Realty Drops $180M At Hialeah Industrial Park
- Doral Church Buys Former Home Of Univision’s “Escándalo TV”
- Doral Warehouse Trades For $10 Million
- Why Multi-Story Industrial Assets Might Be In The Future For Dense U.S. Cities
- Miami Industrial Market’s Future Hinges On Infill And Demand For Single-User Properties
- Brazil’s Dayan Family Pays $23M For Industrial Property Near Miami Airport
- USDOT Identifies 26 Projects To Receive $1.5 Billion: PortMiami Among Grant Beneficiaries
- 153,000 SF Tenant Inks Deal At Gratigny Industrial Park
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER