Donna L. Di Giacomo
Donna utilizes her commercial real estate experience to perform administrative functions at our firm.
Prior to DiGiacomo Group, she worked for several brokerages and development firms, including ComReal Miami, The Green Companies and Arvida Corporation.
Donna holds a BA in International Relations from Syracuse University.
- Miami Wants Rail Permits. Trump: ‘We’ll Get Them For You So Fast Your Head Will Spin.’
- Four Predictions For The Industrial Market In 2018
- Why U.S. Manufacturers Should Invest On Their Future In 2018
- Terra’s $72 Million Sale Of Doral Commons Is A Sign Of Strong Market In Doral
- Partnership Buys Doral Transal Business Park For $22.8M
- Large Window Covering Manufacturer Leases 110,000 SF For Its New Headquarters
- Codina Partners Adds 17 Acres To Planned Beacon Logistics Park In Hialeah, As Firm Returns To Industrial Roots
- Duke Realty Pays $35.7M For Medley Lumberyard; Planning Distribution Warehouses
- Doral Retail Plaza Sells For $514 PSF
- Doral’s Office Market Seeing Unprecedented Rental Rate Growth
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER