David Beckham‘s soccer group and a Major League Soccer executive met with officials from the City of Doral to discuss the possibility of building an MLS stadium in the suburban west Miami-Dade city.
CC Residential, led by developers Armando Codina and James Carr, landed a $43.3 million bank loan to finance construction of an apartment building in Doral.
- Is Beckham’s Best Bet Doral? City Officials Met With Soccer Group To Talk Stadium Deal
- Armando Codina, James Carr Land $43.3M Construction Loan For Doral Apartments
- Doral-Based Craft Beer Make Expands Distribution Business
- Telemundo’s New Headquarters In Doral Embraces The Future – It May Transform This Area, Too
- Miami’s Global Reputation As A Global City Growing
- New York Clothing Company To Relocate Headquarters To Miami
- MDX Dolphin Expressway Project Is Opening Avenues To The Future
- MIA Foreign Trade Zone Cleared For Landing
- Transport And Logistic Company Renews Lease In Doral
- Doral Office Building Attracts $48M Loan
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER